1. Where can I find the registration forms?
The registration can be found here.
2. Can I buy tickets at the door?
Yes. As long as tickets remain we will sell at the door.
3. Can I cancel my reservation?
Yes, however, registrations cancelled prior to 5:00pm PST December 5, 2017 are subject to a $50 cancellation fee. Registrations are non-refundable after 5:00pm PST December 5, 2017. All refund requests must be made in writing and sent via email to email@example.com. Registration fees may be transferred from one registrant to another. Please send a transfer request in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Where will the meeting take place?
17338 International Boulevard
Seattle, WA 98188
5. Can I stay at the hotel?
Yes, please see the hotel information here. We have negotiated a discounted rate and would encourage you to stay at the Crowne Plaza for your convenience. Please mention you are staying for the summit on Jan 5th
6. Will I be able to cancel my hotel reservation?
Individual guestroom deposits will be refunded if reservations are cancelled 72 hours prior to the day of arrival and a cancellation number is obtained.
7. What events can I attend if I am not a member of any of the participating organizations?
Any registered attendee is permitted to sit in and observe discussions taking place at the Summit. You are also allowed to attend all meal sessions, Welcome Reception, and the Dinner & Party (for an additional cost).
8. Are there sponsorship opportunities available?
Yes, please contact Kim Ducotè at email@example.com or or visit the Eventbrite page for more information.
9. What is the closet airport to the hotel?
The Cannabis Summit will be held in Seatac at the Crowne Plaza. The closet airport to the hotel is the Seattle International Airport. It is recommended that you fly in on Thursday and out on Saturday.
10. How can I get to the hotel from the airport?
A hotel shuttle that runs every 10 minutes and Taxis from the airport are available. You may also take LINK Light Rail from the airport to the Tukwila International Airport stop. The hotel is a about a mile South of the stop.
11. Are there any parties or social events as part of the Summit?
Yes, the evening of the Summit we will be hosting a separate dinner and party at an additional cost. Tickets can be purchased here.
12. Will the meeting have events on Saturday?
No. There are no scheduled events the day after the Summit.
13. Will there be an exhibits at the meeting?
Yes, there will be some exhibits from our sponsors around the hotel
14. Can media attend the event?
Please contact Lara Kaminsky at firstname.lastname@example.org with any media inquiries.